CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

What happened after the wedding?


I know I already posted a little about the royal wedding, but I am fascinated by it. So we all saw the double kiss on the balcony, but what happened after that when they went inside Buckingham Palace?? After the kiss was the Queens Luncheon and during this Prince Charles said Kate was the daughter he never had, which is so cute.

Kate wore a gorgeous dress to these events when she changed from her wedding dress she put this on:



Pippa looked gorgeous as well
Supposedly during Harrys best man speech he said  "William didn't have a romantic bone in his body before he met Kate, so I knew it was serious when William suddenly started cooing down the phone at Kate."

The couples first dance was to "Your Song", but they even danced to Grease's "Your the one that I want"

William and Kate spent the night in Buckingham Palace, but Harry, his on and off again girlfriend, Pippa and others stayed at the reception all night long til early morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..