CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

Today I didn't do too much I hung out with my boyfriend until he went to work. Now I am home trying to get some cleaning and organizing done, but who knows how that will go. I am excited because today is Tuesday and One Tree Hill is on.  I just recently found out that next season will be the last :( I will be sad when the season comes to an end.

These are the two shows I'll be watching tonight, besides The Voice of course.

Pregnant in Heels is about a woman who tends to the rich pregnant in womans needs. She does everything from marriage counciling to making sure a woman looks perfect when leaving the delivery room.


What are you guys watching tonight?? Anything good?


                                 Oh and I am also obsessed with Adele, not just her popular songs but the entire album. I would reccomend buying it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..