CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Movie Monday

Today was a really stressful day, I had 2 finals, one of which was extreamly difficult, and I am not sure how I did :-/. But anyways moving on......



So this Monday I decided to swich things up and write about a movie that just came out called Something Borrowed. I love the author who originally wrote Something Borrowed, Emily Griffen, so I imagine the movie will be great (not to mention I love Kate Hudson). It's a romantic comedy about a girl who is single, with a best friend that is getting married. However, as the movie goes on she falls in love and is caught in a triangle between choosing the love of her life and her best friend. Sounds like a movie I'd want to see on a girls night out (BP I'm talking to you ;) ). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..