CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Country Night

So a few weeks ago my friends and I decided to go to Country Night at a bar in West Bridgewater. It was not what I expected. I love country music so it was great, a few of my friends wern't too thrilled though.  Also, the country singer Chuck Wicks performed. I loved him, he even wrote a song for Rascall Flatts, I can't wait to hear it on the radio!

 Anyways after we had dinner we decided we wanted to learn how to line dance like the rest of the people and it was so fun. Sure we got some dirty looks from the people who were experts but hey we were learning. So my roommate and I went again last week and we are planning on going this week.  Since I am not a quick learner with things like that hopefully by the end of the summer I will know some of the dances.Who knew these country boys knew how to dance so well.
Theres my roommate, Brittany, trying to learn some of the dances. The kid next to her in the picture was nice enough to help us out, he was a pro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..