CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Break

So in March I went to Panama City Beach, Florida for spring break. I went down there with my boyfriend Kellen but a bunch of my friends went down as well. The weather wasn't as nice as I had hoped for but we made the best of it and had some nice beach days.  

There were so many people down there. The beach was crazy. There were stages that were having contests all day long
Our favorite place was Pineapple Willy's, we got frozen drinks there almost everyday. I wish I was drinking one now ;)
This was on our last day :( sad to be leaving but happy to go home and sleep in my own bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..