CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All good things must come to an end

Today was a depressing day. I moved out of college for the last time ever. I can't being to wrap my mind around how fast these past four years have gone by. Living at home is defiantly a reality check and I don't know how I am going to handle it. 


 BP in our empty room
                                                                    My  empty side
                                                        Empty common room

         We were sad because we were about to leave  for the last time  :(


Last night my friends and I went to the Cheesecake Factory to spend our last night together. Between the 6 of us our bill was over 330$, but worth every penny. (My computer is currently being fixed but I will update with pictures once I get it back :)  )



I truly met some of the most amazing people in college, my roommate for the past four years, my amazing boyfriend, my awesome suite mates and many more. It's weird that this step in my life is over and I am entering the real world. I am scared, yet can't wait to see what the future brings. The next 4 years will be full of new apartments, "big girl jobs", and maybe even some engagements and pregnancies. I hope I stay in touch with the great friends I made and don't drift away  because of the miles in between us. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..