CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

So last night was a blast. We stayed up so late drinking and playing games. However, I can't add pictures yet because I still don't have my computer back. Today I am semi hungover and have to unpack my room because it is a disaster and I am dreading it. I am definatly taking before and after pictures because it is such a task.


 Thats me and my college suitemate at the Grad Party




We decided to funnel

 

We loved the jumpy house!

Haha can you tell it's the end of the night...

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I both finally have a day where we can do something. So we got tickets to the Red Sox but the forecast looks like it is going to pour! But we will make the best of it since we barely get to do things together because of his work schedule.


Can't wait til I can add pictures! These posts are so boring without them. [UPDATE as  you can see the pictures are up]

1 comments:

Anonymous

hahaha fun night!!

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..