CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Movie Monday

Today during my last day of classes, in my Sociology class we watched this movie called "Hair", it is also a Broadway musical as well. The movie was pretty old, and most of the songs were pretty funny, for the time frame that it was created in.  My professor told us that the movie was boycotted for a long time because of the language and nudity.  Also, it was rated PG when it came out because there was no PG-13 rating.  The movie used humorology  and I was laughing througout the whole thing, until the end.  The last 30 seconds were the only serious part of the movie and it was kind of sad. The movie was about hippies and showed both sides to the war. 
It was funny to watch a movie from the "hippie" time frame, the girl who was pregnant was doing acid and smoking, the kids didnt have car seats and were just thrown in the back seat without a seatbelt.  Boy have times changed....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..