CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've Had The Time Of My Life

So it's my second to last weekend living in college. The past four years have flown by and I'm not sure how it is almost May. I will be making a huge transition in about a week and a half from living at school to moving back to my parents house and I am not sure how it is going to be. Don't get me wrong I love my parents. However, living on my own is completely different than under my parents roof. Not to mention my younger brother is still living at home and he can be difficult to get along with at times. But I have another week to go studying for finals, writing papers, and trying to live it up before college just becomes a memory.
Before I moved to college my cousin Jill told me to stay in college as long as I could because It will be the best time of my life, and she was right. Over the past four years I have met some of the best friends I could have asked for, an amazing boyfriend and the perfect roommate, I cannot believe it is coming to an end, when it feels like it has just begun.

Oh yeah and if you couldn't tell this is my first post/blog so if you have any helpful hints and tricks let me know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and I try to get back to all of them :) So comment away..